Arrive in style on your special day in a horse drawn carriage from Heritage Horses based at Banham Zoo
The highly experienced Heavy Horse team at Heritage Horses offers you a truly unique experience and a bespoke service – tailored specifically to your ideas and needs for your big day wherever you are in the Country.
We specialise in conserving and promoting the Heavy Horse breed, and your carriage will be pulled by a pair of our magnificent Suffolk Punch’s, the oldest and rarest breed of heavy horse in the world. Horses and carriages come tastefully dressed to match your colour scheme with driver and footman dressed in traditional attire.
We like to spend time with you discussing all the details well ahead of the event to ensure your day runs smoothly.
What we can offer you:
- A variety of vehicles, including the Winfarthing Wagon (a traditional Norfolk farm wagon and one of the oldest left in the county), an original Omnibus, a vintage 1890’s Charabanc or our zoo dray
- Transportation for just the bride and groom or your entire wedding party!
- A pair of Suffolk Punches, the oldest and rarest breed of heavy horse in the world. All of our horses are experienced in traffic, people and being photographed
- Our vehicles decorated in ribbons in a colour of your choice, we can also recommend florists for fresh flowers
- A driver and groom with many years of driving and horse experience
- A bottle of champagne to start the celebrations as you leave the ceremony
- A real hand made horseshoe from one of our horses to bring you the very best of luck!
- Flexibility- we are happy to discuss any specific requirements that you may have to ensure your day is something really special
- Transportation for your hen party or come for an experience day and spend a day with our horses learning basic horseman skills